Scotland bike trip

Nothing more to say really, if it's been organised it'll be here.
endurancer
Settled in member
Reactions:
Scotland bike trip

Post by endurancer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in tagging along this coming saturday 2nd May 4 of us are heading upto Fort William setting off from Newcastle early Saturday morning approx 9.30

We will be heading up thru Jedburgh and Selkirk then up the A7 to the Edinburgh bypass, bit of motorway riding then cutting off and heading to Crieff then along to Crianlarich and over Glencoe onto our final destination in Fort William. Anyone interested in meeting up at any point just let me know and we'll sort it out would be nice to meet some members off here even if its only for a meet/chat at some point.
(If anyone wants to stop over in Fort William with us there is room at the inn for another two for 30 quid pp)

zedvfr
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: Scotland bike trip

Post by zedvfr » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Just come back from that area and have to say the roads you have chosen are AWESOME!! Well worth the day out if anyone is free. Unfortunatley I can't make it, but have a great day guys and ride safe.

endurancer
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by endurancer » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm

thx zedvfr i know scotland is just the best for biking and so many gorgeous roads and scenery we r spending a few days up there so can't wait just hope weather is dry :up:

wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: zx9r c1

Post by wullvfr » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

hello mate,well just to rub it in......them lovely roads are just on my doorstep.i would tag along but sadly im working as usual :roll:

i live in killin,which is situated between lochearnhead and crianlarich.the road you are taking will take you through lochearnhead and past lix toll which is at the turning for killin.

have a good run mate and just before the village of glencoe there is a place called the falls where a lone piper plays most days...all day!!!!!

william
please,god,....give me the chance to prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!!!

endurancer
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by endurancer » Fri May 01, 2009 5:41 am

cheers mate, pity ya working and can't tag on would of being good to meet up, another time :up: and yea i,m jealous ur lucky havin these roads on ya doorstep lol

thedonsRVF
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30

Post by thedonsRVF » Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 pm

There will be plenty cameras out this weekend, below is the link to the camera locations on the east coast, I'm sure you can change location on the site

http://www.nescamp.co.uk/camera-locations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;