1st Sept Rideout - Boxhill - Arundel - Boxhill

Nothing more to say really, if it's been organised it'll be here.
PoisonIvy
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400 NC30
1st Sept Rideout - Boxhill - Arundel - Boxhill

Post by PoisonIvy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

I wanted to contact the members of grey bike to see if I can gain any interest in a motorshow happening in Arundel, W.Sussex in Arundel.

Burpham village is a beautiful area and I have many happy childhood memories there, with the show being on the cricket pitch with a picturesque view of Arundel Castle. In the last few years one of the villagers Dominic Santana has been organizing a motorshow and has proved a big success with John Surtees, former F1 Driver in attendance last year and this year making an appearance, the New Super Sonic Bloodhound SSC set to break the 1000 mph in South Africa 2015, not to mention the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and another popular feature the 'Back to the Future' Delorean!

I already have a few friends coming with me for a rideout (London Bikers)to head there though what I really REALLY would like is a few VFR400 members or of any other classic bikes to follow down with me. I would love there to be a collection of VFR 400's and if we get the numbers I'll try to get us an area in the show to display our stunning bikes!!
There is an entrance fee of £12 pp however if I get the numbers I will try to get us in cheaper (no guarentees) and we'll be stopping for lunch somewhere either at the pub in the village or another local near by.
This day will be awesome, I can't wait!!!

The plan is to meet at Boxhill to leave at 9.30am SHARP. This is a 120 mile round trip rideout approx to return late afternoon.
Further details can be found at www.thebmrc.com (I have further info though can't add attachments)?
Or PM me for my contact info.
;)

PoisonIvy
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400 NC30
Re: 1st Sept Rideout - Boxhill - Arundel - Boxhill

Post by PoisonIvy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Come on peeps, how often does this forum get together and I know there are a few in the area ;)