CBR400RR NC29 *SOLD*

Forum rules
All Bikes advertised for sale must include the following
Price
Any adverts without any of the above will be removed without warning.

This is not an auction site - posts with links to your ebay items without prices will simply be removed.
Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
CBR400RR NC29 *SOLD*

Post by Davez29 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:33 am

:arrow: Image

Now Sold

CBR400RR NC29 for sale. £1800.. Reduced price to reflect the mileage and it's now on eBay classified

In the North East Sunderland area.

PM me if interested.

Sold as seen.. no test rides sorry. on SORN. So will need a van to move it. The bike has good handling. Cash only. No Offers as im not desperate to sell. So its best tell anyone before they make the long journey to hopefully get it cheaper.

I work strange shifts so will need time to sort something out, but i will do my best to work if you want to look at the bike.

Although this bike was first sold in Japan in the last days of 1993. Its one of the first 1994 Type 7 R models out of the factory. This bike is in its original factory scheme. No Chinese fairings.

First.. This bike is 25 years old and has been used as a daily ride and commute so it is used and is not a show queen. It has scuffing scratches and small repaired cracks, although nothing major. It could do with a light service due to not using it much this year, due to my recent medical problems, the only reason im selling it.

Its main downers are the mileage which is around 75000. And is a mix of miles and Km. And It has also had 10 owners but its upto you to decide if that's a bad point. I think it has been one of those bikes bought for a summer runabout used for a short while in the summer and sold on the following year. I have put half the mileage on since i bought it in 2008.

It did fail the MOT this year on light pattern being out but he never mentioned it before in the numerous MOTs I have had from him.. The first red since i first bought it. All ok now.

Now its good points..

I have the full import history of the bike as supplied by the DVLA showing all UK owners and when it was imported

I have looked after the bike and not spared any expense to keep it right. Only ever gave it decent consumables. It runs and rides nice. But remember its not the cleanest due to its daily use. Most people dont believe its 25 years old and it always attracts attention. It polishes up nice.

It has 10 months MOT

It has a CBR personalized number plate, worth £250.

Graeme France Racing, stainless exhaust system. Bought just last year for £460.

Beowulf endcan.

Linear front suspension springs by GF Racing £100.

Shock Factory monshock £350. So ride can be set up nice. Although it is set soft for me as I'm only 5'.

I have replaced many external bolts with Pro Bolt Stainless or Titanium.

Samco red hose kit installed £200
MRA Screen £65

New Chinese radiator fitted but can give you the original if you want it, it works but looks rough.. the new one has been fine.

Stainless heel plates now fitted but the originals will be included.

It has had..

A new carbon clutch fitted last year.

A new Elextrex stator and rectifier fitted last year.

A new Varta Gel battery fitted last year.

A new OEM starter solinoid fitted last year.

Tyres are Pirelli Diablo rosso 2 in good condition.

Chain is DID gold in good condition.

All rotors were renewed a couple of years ago, not because they were worn out, just because i got them new cheap, all oem Honda.

You will also get a New DID gold chain and sprockets and a new front Pirelli Diablo Rosso2 Tyre included as spares.. if you want the original type 7 exhaust i will throw that in as well but it is holed underneath and will need repairing. Mention it to me and i will sort it out.

The picture shown was took a couple of years ago but is representative of its present condition. If you want close ups of any area let me know.

cheers

Return to “Bikes For Sale”