Tripping Around The World, Envy Me But Wish Me Luck

Where posts and threads can be moved to future safe keeping.
CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:
Re: Tripping Around The World, Envy Me But Wish Me Luck

Post by CRM » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Mate, you only need ask and i will be up for a run out abroad somewhere you know that.
You can look back on this trip for years to come. I can also assure you it will be carved here in this forum for life. Perhaps we can discuss a static web page (s) with the original pics embedded properly. I can do that when i get some time if you like, or of course you can re write it in word and put the pics where you like and i will convert to a html page.
I think i can speak for all, we are all jealous, you have achieved what only normal people like i can dream of and never pluck up the courage to actually do it.
This is something you will have to remember and tell and facinate people for the rest of your life, your still young and life will carry on as normal very quickly so i wouldnt worry about adapting. normal day to day could get a bit dull in comparison though lol.
If ever up for a spin and pop upto the northwest give us a shout, pop in for a catchup
Insert Signature Here

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9

Post by CMSMJ1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:19 pm

CRM wrote:Mate, you only need ask and i will be up for a run out abroad somewhere you know that.
You can look back on this trip for years to come. I can also assure you it will be carved here in this forum for life. Perhaps we can discuss a static web page (s) with the original pics embedded properly. I can do that when i get some time if you like, or of course you can re write it in word and put the pics where you like and i will convert to a html page.
I think i can speak for all, we are all jealous, you have achieved what only normal people like i can dream of and never pluck up the courage to actually do it.
This is something you will have to remember and tell and facinate people for the rest of your life, your still young and life will carry on as normal very quickly so i wouldnt worry about adapting. normal day to day could get a bit dull in comparison though lol.
If ever up for a spin and pop up to the northwest give us a shout, pop in for a catchup
:Bmods:

We need an "I'm with Stupid" holding munchkin.

Well put Paul....Nurburgring ..yep - I have it on the mind for 2010 and I am there. I have 9mins to beat.lol :shock:
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

ilch
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by ilch » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 am

Well I've been following the progress over the last few months, and I have to say, what an amazing journey, I'm unbelievable jealous. I have been considering traveling for ages and this has proved that its perfectly possible to do, so as soon as the restriction on my license ends, i think i'll head off!

Danzio
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Honda VFR400 NC-30 (91)
Location: Up the toon wor kid! (newcastle upon tyne in english..ehem..)

Post by Danzio » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am

where do you guys normally do meets? i mean travelling on the nc aint a problem as i do many trips to hemel hempstead to see friends, so no stranger to boredom on the M1!

i'd love to meet some of you, well actually all of you in person, be great..i've never done many meets before but if we could organise one i would go!

Graham
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Graham » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

it all depends where the majority of us are to be honest. London is ace cafe or boxhill. South coast plymouth harbour or poole harbour. North is around the welsh border or have been to a meet in manchester a few years ago.
2009 trip best country..... Columbia absoloutely breathtaking

Superjack44
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: 1CB400 SF 1 VFR800 1 Moto Guzz

Post by Superjack44 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

That was some trip.

swanny
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: vfr400 nc21 and st1300a4

Post by swanny » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

good luck mate, i done the same through-out new zealand and australia. couldn't feel my arse the next day or so but hey do it before you settle down.
"the world is like a book, and this country is only one page. read as much of the book as you can."
ride safe and enjoy.

swanny

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

swanny wrote:good luck mate, i done the same through-out new zealand and australia. couldn't feel my arse the next day or so but hey do it before you settle down.
"the world is like a book, and this country is only one page. read as much of the book as you can."
ride safe and enjoy.

swanny
er dude, he did this over a year ago
Insert Signature Here