xivlias "other" thread of multiple problems?

Where posts and threads can be moved to future safe keeping.
xivlia
Reactions:
Bike owned: Ducati 749 D
Re: xivlias thread of multiple problems?

Post by xivlia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am

jim157 wrote:
xivlia wrote:its fine. my topic is usual "general chat" when the bike doesnt have any problems!! and currently... there are no problems :lol:

What no problems whatsoever?

none right now.. not after changing the CDI and getting into the habit of turning the tap off when i stop for long durations.

vfrman
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30, 1098s

Post by vfrman » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 am

xivlia wrote:
jim157 wrote:
xivlia wrote:its fine. my topic is usual "general chat" when the bike doesnt have any problems!! and currently... there are no problems :lol:

What no problems whatsoever?

none right now.. not after changing the CDI and getting into the habit of turning the tap off when i stop for long durations.
:o

This is where you fall in love with the bike.... bighug

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 pm

xivlia wrote: none right now.. not after changing the CDI and getting into the habit of turning the tap off when i stop for long durations.
Translated means i am about to sell this butchered abused piece of shit and i don't want to scupper my chances of finding a mug to buy it. ;)

I can not believe this fiasco is still ongoing - well i can, with the OP clear lack of any kind of mechanical sympathy let alone actually listening to anyone's advice.
I doff my virtual cap for having a go and can't criticise anyone for trying - but FFS there comes a point when you should just accept you are a loaded weapon and back off.
Your posts have been a source of much amusement and frustration equally, i have been trying to distance myself from this train wreck.
i wish you and your R6 many happy years together, i just suggest you sell the toolkit (adjustable hammer, molegrips, hammer) asap

THE END
Insert Signature Here