Kenthammers NC30

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
Kenthammer
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: 92 NC30 & 94 CBR900RRR
Kenthammers NC30

Post by Kenthammer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:58 am

Thought I would post up couple of pics. Owned 4 years

Late 92 bike, crated over unused to BATs in 98 and 1st reg 1 Sep 99.

Lots of history from import docs and 1st reg/bill of sale, service receipts MOTs etc. Frame no: NC30 11101xx

UK clocks from new were purchased by the 1st owner, was 11700 when purchased, now 13300,. 4 owners so far.

Bike was near oem when purchased, so stripped it down and replaced all the 22 year old parts like hoses, nearly all seals, most bearings, Electrix RR, rewired it to battery direct to stop any charging issues, YTX10 battery out of one of my Blades, Rick O front fork kit and carb kit, full engine service, HELs, pads, Samcos, Renthals, had Mike Capon build a shock that will allow to run a 18" or 17" wheel if ever tyres become a stumbling block and a million times better than the shagged oem unit, as I want to ride it as opposed to look at it even if it isn't that often !

Thanks to Rick O for advice when starting out, took me the winter to work through most things and got it on the road fpr spring 2015, missed all of 2017 due to overseas work commitments but been my commuter for last few weeks this year, just need to buy a new end can that's quieter than the race can as my neighbours patience at 6:15 warm ups are wearing thin.

Just a fun bike to ride and brings a smile to my face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29
Re: Kenthammers NC30

Post by royster81 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 am

That's a lovely looking machine, it's nice that you have so much info to go with your own work
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....