NC23 Rebuild and Restore NZ First Project Bike

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
NZeeeee11
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: NC23 Rebuild and Restore NZ First Project Bike

Post by NZeeeee11 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Sorry didn’t see your post until now, been really busy lately with other unfortunate priorities.

So quick mid week update, sorted all the wiring out, apart from degrading alternator wires. Haven’t bought a battery yet, but that’s on the to do list, recommendations?

The bike that was in parts, now has rear axle and the front forks all together with wheels and discs. Spent hours on the engine with a brush, looks great and a lot less messy!!That should be ready to go into the frame soon.

The dereg one should be ready for a start up next weekend or so, turns over fine, just have fuel system etc to work on.

I really do want to get one up and going to use as a daily bike, but depending on my situation next year, I might have to part with them. I’ll certainly offer them up on here first. Thank You!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk