Just bought my old bike back!

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
MatBat
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Just bought my old bike back!

Post by MatBat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Something I've never done before despite having owned well over 100 vehicles.

I've just bought back my old NC30.

I sold her in 2012 as I was working long hours and never found time to use her, I had no garage and selling seemed the sensible thing to do. On a whim I decided to email the gent that bought it and it turned out he still had the bike and had barely ridden 200miles on it in 3 years (down to medical reasons and I wish him a speedy recovery).

Now she's back in my ownership and in more or less the same condition she left me. I've just cleaned the carbs of stale fuel and fitted new plugs and she fired up first time. The tyres were old and worn so today I've fitted some nice BT90's

Just waiting on some new grips and a fuel tap (old one a bit leaky) and she's off to the MOT on Monday.

Here's a pic of how she was when I sold her, I'll get some fresh pics shortly.

MatBat
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Just bought my old bike back!

Post by MatBat » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Incidentally, if anyone knows more about this bike I'd be keen to know, someone has obviously spent a good deal of money on a custom paint job which is done to a high standard. Bikes been in Sussex for at least he last 5 years. Reg H393FPX