Project "Casualty"

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:
Re: Project "Casualty"

Post by CRM » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:12 am

Oddly adding more oil won't help and more likely make it worse. extra oil means a leaner mixture and extra heat burning off the oil

Anyway . . . . .

Ok right, you know i ended up buying another 07 CR250 right ? . . . . . . . . Well guess what . . . . . . . .

Bike #3 joins the stable lol
collected last night locally from me, it's a 03 model and done around 5 hours total and the condition shows that. it came with so much stuff too, pipes, plastics seats and spares.

Insert Signature Here

vic-vtrvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 x4, VTR1000 Firestorm

Post by vic-vtrvfr » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:12 am

Brilliant! Just read this and loving the enthusiasm. Keep the updates coming

Purpletoddy
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Purpletoddy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:41 pm

[quote="CRM"]Oddly adding more oil won't help and more likely make it worse. extra oil means a leaner mixture and extra heat burning off the oil

Anyway . . . . .

Ok right, you know i ended up buying another 07 CR250 right ? . . . . . . . . Well guess what . . . . . . . .

Bike #3 joins the stable lol
collected last night locally from me, it's a 03 model and done around 5 hours total and the condition shows that. it came with so much stuff too, pipes, plastics seats and spares.

[img]http://www.crm250.com/assorted_images/cr250/03.jpg[/img][/quote]

You keep buying the inferior model of the CR250....... :grin:

The 2001 engine is where its at......Cadwell next year will be the test, if I still have mine then.

I'm in the process of carrying out a two stroke conversion to a 2011 RMZ 250 which was to replace the CR250 but a mate who races wants it for mx.

Good to see the mx 2 stokes getting more limelight on track as they are great fun and simple to repair / rebuild if they go wrong.

any more updates??