WANTED - members bikes details for homepage

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
The Novice
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC23 NC30 CRM250
Re: WANTED - members bikes details for homepage

Post by The Novice » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 pm

HRC - Huw got the Rong Cection mate.

I think.

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29

Post by royster81 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Paul, how about we give this a go again. I'll write something up and email it over?
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:02 pm

ok pal, go for it.
Insert Signature Here

Marcusswings
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Marcusswings » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:05 am

Hi, everyone, my bike is not original,"far from it" I bought it as a cbr 400 nc 23 with some ducati fairing thrown on it. It was a wreck. But I thought I would give it a chance to shine again. After getting it started of the first time I shut it down. I was not expecting to rebuild the engine, but it turn out that I had too. Then I got rid of the wheels and front end and fitted some CBR 650 wheels, forks and brakes. This gave it a nice look. As for the Ducati fairing they were a mess. But, I thought I would give it a try to repair them and to make them fit better on the bike than they did before. After nearly throwing the fairings in the bin a few times, I'm happy now that I overcome the bad times to fixing them. Now the thing I have to deal with is a small carburetor problem. But the bike is looking OK and I'm happy that I stuck with it.