SELEXON'S NC29 Pre Modern Racer

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
selexon
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR400R 2TK, CBR400RR NC29
Re: SELEXON'S NC29 Pre Modern Racer

Post by selexon » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 am

Hi Pat,

I got my set from yahoo auctions. 2nd with throttle and box of a racebike that was been stripped in Japan.

The ones listed are for what I think is the NC23. Not sure if he manifold's are the same as the NC29. Im sure someone around here will be able to confirm.

selexon
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR400R 2TK, CBR400RR NC29
Re: SELEXON'S NC29 Pre Modern Racer

Post by selexon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:55 pm

So in 3 years not much has happened with the bike, 2 house moves a career change and 3 kids has really put a hold on the whole racing and splashing cash thing. lol

I have only managed to fit a alloy sub frame to the bike and also fitted a Moriwaki Mark II Full System.

I have wasted $80 on a ebay faring and headlight stay which is complete crap and way outta shape, So it looks like I need to straighten my current alloy brackets and use them to fit the new fibreglass body work I have had sitting in the garage since 2013.

If time permits I am hoping to polish the frame and swingarm repaint the engine covers and rewire the bike with some fresh wire and amp connectors.