Micpec's NC35's (and past bike)...

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35’s, NC30 sold, MC34 many
Re: Micpec's NC35's (and past bike)...

Post by micpec » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks, Steve 8-) . It will change everything..we are very happy, baby is our first.

Side effect is that biking and related will become lower on my priority list which i am fine with it. Life is fun, getting used to it with all surprises to come and ease to relax from time to time. For our new to build house lucky I managed to save some credits for my man cave :grin: Got heating via fixed gas, hot an cold water taps + drain, fully thermal insultation, electric powered garage door, and extented in volume up to LxWxH 11mtrs x 3mtrs x 2.4mtrs. Cannot wait to get my hands on that early next year.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Now i've added the pics of the rads with comparison.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

fourfingers
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK,NC35RR

Post by fourfingers » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am

Ha,Ha...Congratulations Jason, for both...tiny persons and new houses mean hard work, but it pays off...(been there a couple of years ago)
Ah, and spend as much as you can before the baby arrives!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cheers mate.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Fri May 15, 2015 11:59 pm

fourfingers wrote:Ha,Ha...Congratulations Jason, for both...tiny persons and new houses mean hard work, but it pays off...(been there a couple of years ago)
Ah, and spend as much as you can before the baby arrives!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cheers mate.
Thanks, Emilio. :peace: You are right...a sort of a bucked list: last month I rode a ginetta on Portimao circuit a day after the FIM CEV Repsol races which was awesome and great fun under sunny weather conditions and being the only one on the whole track & circuit. and today I finished a tig-welding course. Next? Who knows.

Variablevalves suck
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: GSXR Carb o'ring kits supplied

Post by Variablevalves suck » Sat May 16, 2015 2:39 am

Haha, now you know how to purge a tube before welding you can make your own exhaust systems.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Wed May 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Nice thinking, well who knows ;)

Nearly done with 3 piles of paperwork...so in about two months moving to a temp house and have a hugh workshop & storage available until project new estate is ready next summer.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Sun May 31, 2015 3:14 pm

This is how it looks...temp workshop/storage

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Did some carb work today in my workshop. Ultrasonic cleaned all three sets fully, fitted one set on the project bike and within few seconds she came alive in just couple of seconds, and that after three years under the cloth...naked no panels nothing. Lovely sound of the JHA can.
Last edited by micpec on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fourfingers
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK,NC35RR

Post by fourfingers » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 am

Come on Jason, we have all seen tons of stripped carbs... Tell us, what did the stork deliver you? a lovely baby girl or a baby boy that will help you out in the workshop in a couple of years....
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sweet looking carbs. Some day I´ll get hold of some of those twin Jhas... or TSRs... some day.
I did a full RO´s green gaskets on mine at the start of the year... no more leaks, a must if you are planning on using a fuel pump.

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/fourfi ... sort=3&o=0

[IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk26 ... d485bd.jpg[/IMG]

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks! Still awaiting, we are 1 day overdue... :wink:

I've used a genuine honda gasket kit for this set of carbs (because the viton gasket was not available at that time and was just in development), not cheap I know. I already used few viton sets for other rvf carbs, and will need to order some spare kits soon.