Micpec's NC35's (and past bike)...

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35’s, NC30 sold, MC34 many
Re: micpec's NC35 (and past bike)...

Post by micpec » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 pm

You all may be correct on those interchangeable parts. It is known that some older type/version parts of same or even other brand(s) maybe of good use in as "new parts". Development and search is the knowledge what you pay for not solely the parts itself (although the parts still costs money too ;) ) That is what most manufacturers do these days on the market.

I am down the route with the gixxer stator and rotor K7/K8 for my project bike with the ro cover. I have seen the Durbahn ones in the flesh when I visited Michael at his place in germany. Soo damn lightweight it is! :drool: He has one in his bike and soon another one will be fitted in the other RVF of his friend.

If you have the time and money to investigate to get it DIY, then I would say go for it! :peace: :grin:

As for update of my project bike...no updates at the moment. I have been very busy with my house, busy with work lately. Few sparkles of the Spring sunlight today...finally got my new company car hybrid...I like it. Also, I am building a simple but nice looking cabinet of 2 x 2 metres in my house, few leds installed, now some more items to put in it :whistle:
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 pm

RVF in a cabinet :grin: Love it

fourfingers
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK,NC35RR

Post by fourfingers » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm

[quote="Variablevalves suck"]Yoshimura also do a inner rotor/genny kit for the K5/8 gsxr1000.
https://www.yoshimura-rd.com/t-kit_inne ... rator.aspx[/quote]

I think I can manage something for less than 2700Euro

Variablevalves suck
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: GSXR Carb o'ring kits supplied

Post by Variablevalves suck » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 pm

How much :o
Sure we could make our own for that sort of money.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

eerhm, 2700 euro :shock: ...thanks but no thanks! I'll have a few other mods for that sort of money.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

niteblade
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NSR150SP, RVF400

Post by niteblade » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:27 am

hey! could you give some advice on iridium plugs vs normal plugs for our nc35s?

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Iridium NGK's should have an better (stronger/brigther) spark then the standard NGK's ones. I have not noticed any differences yet....probably I have not run them long enough myself to tell the differences. Some prefer the Nippon Denso plugs over the NGK's, mostly as these are cheaper to buy/use/run but I reckon in the end they all do the same proper and good.

I have few brand new sets of Iridium ones and also 2 sets of new standard plugs. I will do a test on my project bike later to see if there is really any difference.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

:popcorn: :blowout: :tits: :news: .... Hip Hop Hurray....today I celebrate my anniversary! I am officially 7 years with this forum and site... April 4th 2004 I joined this site!

:rocks:

mruehl34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by mruehl34 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Have you fitted NGK R847?

Michael

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Mon May 02, 2011 10:21 pm

mruehl34 wrote:Have you fitted NGK R847?
Michael
Hi Michael, no I have not fitted the NGK R847 race plugs. Too dear for me at the moment. I wish... but with the low specs it would be the optimal combination. I currently have fitted the standard NGK, have multiple sets of the Iridium ones ready.