Nige's RC8R

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
nige.smith
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike owned: Ducati
Nige's RC8R

Post by nige.smith » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Looking forward to getting Jiggy.

" The best way to tidy your garage, is to throw most of it's contents in a skip "

Morespeedvicar
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Fzr400, NC30, CB50J, SS50Z KLR
Re: Nige's RC8R

Post by Morespeedvicar » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:53 am

Nice that, they look well mad!!!!
Cheers
Ian

Zippy
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Zippy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

I thought you were having a sabbatical?

Mind you that would be enough to rekindle anyone's interest in two wheel tomfoolery.

Looks awesome. :)

nige.smith
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Bike owned: Ducati

Post by nige.smith » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Zippy wrote:I thought you were having a sabbatical?

Mind you that would be enough to rekindle anyone's interest in two wheel tomfoolery.

Looks awesome. :)
I did - 4 months ;)

I honestly missed having a bike to polish and piss about with. + the misses was spending all my accumulated bike funds, so thought I should invest a lump sum in some fine Austrian engineering.

Perhaps it was my 916, simply holding me back. Had it for 8 years, awesome bike, but just not something I felt I could use on a daily basis. It was a cracking low mileage example and I simply did feel comfortable taking it on track or abroad. Now that it is gone, I find it quite liberating. Can't wait for some decent dry weather to get this beast moving. If I put this down the track, or it gets nicked then i'll take it on the chin. If that had happened to the 916 I would have been gutted.

Roll on spring.
" The best way to tidy your garage, is to throw most of it's contents in a skip "