Confirm year and model

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Baddad
Settled in member
Reactions:
Confirm year and model

Post by Baddad » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 am

Hi Guys. I am trying to get my bike back to original. It has been down the road wrong way up at some stage and I think they put on any fairings they could find.

It is on a J plate,V5 says year of manufacture in 1992 it is currently sporting red/black fairings. It has a TPS so it looks like it is an SP. colour code on rear seat frame is RFN N67 OJW 0NH. Frame number is 1060xx.

Its got white rims which is the only one I've seen with red/ black fairings

Am I correct that it is an 1992 SP and should have a white /red livery?

Any help would be appreciated.

donk
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Gk76a x2
Re: Confirm year and model

Post by donk » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:13 pm

It sounds like its a 1992 sp if it's got tps and single jack plug Cdi. The paint code you give N67 is this model bike which is a 1992 sp rn model which might explain your white wheels so the fairings are the wrong colour. All the info I have is they didn't do one in red and black cheers Image

Baddad
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Baddad » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Nice one Donk. You confirmed what I thought. Checked the CDI and that is a single plug as well. Ta. Need to work on getting white red fairings.

donk
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Gk76a x2

Post by donk » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:58 pm

No worries . It will be a hard job getting all that body work but I hope you do. I sold a tank the same colour as that last week on eBay !