contacting variable valves sucks for O RINGS

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
sandkingeleven
Settled in member
Reactions:
contacting variable valves sucks for O RINGS

Post by sandkingeleven » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 pm

hi all im a new gsxr400 owner and have some carb issues. im after the the o ring rebuild kit in the uk.

id seen variable valves post about selling them however it looks as though he hasnt been on here lately. does anyone have a another method of contacting him, or anyone else in uk who supplies them?

thanks

mike151
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: contacting variable valves sucks for O RINGS

Post by mike151 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 am

Don't know which carbs you,ve got but i got the float valve O rings from my local Suzuki dealer,& the ones for the mixture screws i carefully measured them & got viton rubber ones off ebay for a few quid. Mine has the 2 x twin choke carbs.

Marsbar
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Marsbar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey,

I know that your after a place in the UK but i would highly recommend LiteTek's carb kits, (http://litetek.co/Carb_Kit_Suzuki_GSXR400_GK76A.html) Yes they cost a bit more but you also get allot more for your money. He uses Vitron rubber which is a bonus, lasts allot longer, and with how fuel is getting now and possibly have allot higher ethanol content in the future it would be really advisable to get this set as standard O rings would melt.

minkathecat
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: honda 600rr / z200/honda horne

Post by minkathecat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm

if they r the same mikuni carbs (search for THE GREAT GSXR400 CARBURETTOR SAGA
follow through to back page all the bs sizes r here
bs 10 is jet holder
bs11 is float pearch
bs10 is slid holder
and u want 2.5 for the idle screws THEY R THEIR ON RONDAMA SITE NO OTHERS OR IT WILL ALTER YOUR TURN OUT OF AIR MIX
genral search on google will give u a list of manufacturers forget who i used all the lot for 8 quid thats with spares left over 10 a packet (note these must be viton thats a must god knows when we go to 10% ethernol what will happen
do not tighten jet holder nut up tight or you will bend the emulsifier (you have been warned just nip up tight enough
ah mine was RONDAMA THINK NO IS 01509218149
ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER REGARDS JOHN

the above is incase you dont need float bowls and the gasket for under jet holders