Bikesure Insurance

New members may care to make their first post here to introduce themselves. show us your bike, where you live etc etc. its also polite to get the drinks in too.
Bikesure
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Bikesure Insurance

Post by Bikesure » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 am

davlr wrote:Hi, I assume you can't extend your policies to Rep of Ireland residents?
Cheers,
David

Hi David,

Unfortunately we cannot cover ROI residency, however I know Carole Nash can offfer it, you can contact them on

1800 818 751

Hope this helps.

Thanks

benny
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 (track), ZX-9R (road)

Post by benny » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Haven't had any responses from you guys for a bit, you still keeping tabs on here?

Joshvesey
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Cb400 super four, yamaha fjr

Post by Joshvesey » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

My renewal is up next month but will be requiring a policy that will cover both my fjr and 400 superfour, because the 400 is 19 years old doesn't that qualify as classic? My father in law spoke to Carole Nash about his 98 pan euro, and they said as of next year he can have that as his classic policy. And when I added my 400 to my policy the other week, I told the women at mce that my 400 was a 94 bike, and imported in 2001, so I said it was on a L plate which makes it 94. But she still put it down as 2001 :-s was she trying to dodge something? I'm confused.

Bikesure
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Bikesure » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 am

Joshvesey wrote:My renewal is up next month but will be requiring a policy that will cover both my fjr and 400 superfour, because the 400 is 19 years old doesn't that qualify as classic? My father in law spoke to Carole Nash about his 98 pan euro, and they said as of next year he can have that as his classic policy. And when I added my 400 to my policy the other week, I told the women at mce that my 400 was a 94 bike, and imported in 2001, so I said it was on a L plate which makes it 94. But she still put it down as 2001 :-s was she trying to dodge something? I'm confused.

Hi,

We would able to do something classic for it, we can get both modern and classic bikes on one policy too. Do you want to pm me some details and i'll give you a call?

Lee

Bikesure
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Bikesure » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 am

Afternoon,

We've had a few new schemes introduced recently, so if you're looking for a quote at all, its worth giving me a shout.

Cheers

Lee

makz2008
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30, NC35

Post by makz2008 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Is the Biksure insurance only for classic bikes? or can they offer a good deal on a suzuki sv650s?
I will be sending Bikesure a PM with my contact number hopefully you guys can sort me out

regards,
M

Bikesure
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Bikesure » Thu May 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Afternoon,

We do modern and classic bikes and the forum discount applies to both, PM and i'll give you a call.

Lee

veefa
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: nc30

Post by veefa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

Hi there.

good to know yr not just a computer like most insurance salesmen.

my dealings with an insurance company X.
not bikesure but a not in touch insurance company.

I called got a quote...
happy whent down the local branch ....
quote had more than doubled ...
when I asked y im paying more for third party insurance than my car .. they said because of the injury you may give some one if I hit them....

it is funny to think that if I hit a b double that pulls out in front of me how much damage I could inflict on there person.
........................??????????????????????.... why are motorcyclist having to pay huge $$$$$$$ to protect them ...
PS Im not having a go at you but this is just silly

8yrs ago my premium was $ 402 PA ... Now its 700 ... PLEASE LETS ALL THINK OF OUR IMPACT ON THE ROADS...- What a joke ..

veefa

Bikesure
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Bikesure » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:57 am

Hi,

Its difficult to say why their premium doubled without knowing the ins and outs of it.

I can offer you a quote myself if you like? See if I can work some magic?

Thanks

Lee

veefa
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: nc30

Post by veefa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm

yes please do, however the insurance is now covered with Shannons.... $ 396 PA full cover.

the reason is in Australia they ie: vfr400r are considered as a grey import there for they are subject to more terms & conditions....

the less of them the higher the premium.......I have three of them , for some reason they are all different premiums...
go figure ...!!!!