Not A New Member

New members may care to make their first post here to introduce themselves. show us your bike, where you live etc etc. its also polite to get the drinks in too.
payneo
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Vfr 400
Not A New Member

Post by payneo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi everyone I'm not a new member to this site but I have probably never introduced myself well im Kev and I'm the proud owner of a VFR 400 NC 30.
I purchased it back in 2006 from someone who had dropped it on one side just cosmetic damage really, so I found the parts to rebuild it and had it painted back to original colours.
It is garaged and not used enough from one year to the next but it really brings a smile to my face when I do ride it, perhaps I'm getting a bit old to keep riding it but if it keeps on thrilling me eveytime I get on it i will still keep riding it.
I would love to show pictures of it but I'm not sure how you post them, not sure if you have to subscribe and how you do so? So if you would like to see it please reply to explain how.

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F
Re: Not A New Member

Post by cbr400rrn » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello and welcome payneo glad you've registered but 14 years to do so :o wow that's got to be a record on any forum :lol:
Unfortunately i'm a bit farther north than yourself to meet up for rideouts and unfortunately can't help with posting pics either. Last time i did so i was using photobucket but they are now charging for their site so that's now a no go and im crap with a computer so not much help to you really :roll: but hello anyway

payneo
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Vfr 400

Post by payneo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi there yes I know its a long time but I find this Forum a bit confusing maybe my age Lol

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F

Post by cbr400rrn » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:25 pm

A lot on this forum are ageing in years but we are all still kids at heart