New members may care to make their first post here to introduce themselves. show us your bike, where you live etc etc. its also polite to get the drinks in too.
manu13
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by manu13 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:19 pm

Hi to all the members of the forum, I am wrting this message from the South of France, yes I am french, sorry for my potential mistakes in English, eventhough I have spent one year working in the Midlands, this was ages ago.
so I am the new owner of a 400 VFR nc24 that I am trying to put back on the street, I also have a 400 ZXR and some other old 2 strokes.
I am almost fifty and i particularly to work on my bikes in the garage .
Thank you to all of you for accepting me on the forum
Manu13

CMSMJ1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9, NC27
Re: new member

Post by CMSMJ1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 am

Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds like you have good taste in moto!
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 > My old mate
2005 ZX10 C1H - smashed it to death @Jerez :(
NC30 - Trackbike...again :)

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F

Post by cbr400rrn » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 pm

Hello and welcome, im sure you will enjoy your new purchase going by the other vehicles you've mentioned it will be in good company

manu13
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by manu13 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Hello to everybody, thank you.
a few words dealing with the VFR, I have already worked on the carbs, I have no documents concerning this bike, but step by step it is not that complicated (but it's not the engine itself), I have cleaned them with ab ultrasonic cleaner, I now the bike starts ( So happy to hear the first start of an old engine, Always the same feeling...eager to test it on the road… not for now as I am waiting the papers to come..
I was about the change the tyres, but everything is closed in France, we are confined (term??? in English) in France, it is important to stop this virus in the whole world.
I wanted to start my message to the forum with a few words about what drives us all (bikes) to think about someting else
I do not know exactly the situation in England, but I wish you all the strength to face this …
Manu from the South of France