New member from spain

New members may care to make their first post here to introduce themselves. show us your bike, where you live etc etc. its also polite to get the drinks in too.
Asimarkus
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK, NC35RR, NC29
New member from spain

Post by Asimarkus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi all,

just registered in 400gb, I´m 21 and own the 3 hondas 400´s :grin: the nc30 and the nc29 for road use and the nc35 for trackdays, the nc30 and nc35 came from the UK the nc29 from Belgium Image

Now refreshing the nc29, the previous owner was a disaster and the bike needs some love, on summer will rebuild engine and paint fairings.

Got the nc30 when I was 18, best bike ever very nice to ride. Crash it some month ago and repairing fairings :?

The nc35 got it on march last year, the bike had been riding the F400 championship years ago, has nice race prep, still did try it on track, just in front of my house :sshh: luckily will do one track day this year and the rebuild engine before start racing

Also I am restoring and registering a friends 4 nc30s, yes, he has 4 nc30 he also love them :lol: . He had been living in the UK for many year and now came back to Spain, so doing maintenance and registering them in Spain (is a nightmare :twisted: )

ncr83480
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: New member from spain

Post by ncr83480 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Welcome I'm also new on 400gb. As you have lot of nc, I'm looking for one for tra k bike project. Let me know if you have a good deal for me. Cheers Nick

Asimarkus
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK, NC35RR, NC29

Post by Asimarkus » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:26 pm

These are the other bikes, the CBR with the engine out to be rebuild on summer and clean the frame and will repaint the fairings.
To the rvf will buy new fairings and will paint it with honda britain decoration. Also will rebuild forks and when I save some money rebuild engine and do a dyno run.

Sorry non of them are for sale :grin: did a lot of job to get them, one of my dreams that I achieved faster than I thought

The Tuono on the background is also mine, use it for the road, nice bike but too heavy for me... the 400 are better bikes for me

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR400RRN CBR600F SP2

Post by cbr400rrn » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum, good collection you have there

Return to “New Members Introductions”