2tk fairings resprayed

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: 954 blade,
Re: 2tk fairings resprayed

Post by hipringle » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Agrrrrrr, decals came today but the tail section is totally wrong with bends going the wrong way & the long stripe meeting the front fairings not cut to right shape & no hole where the bolt attatches where there should be, going to send them back for a refund & get them done at a-z stickers now, agrrrrrrr all that waiting lol.

hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by hipringle » Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 pm

getting my fairings back tommorow with newly applied decals, its costing £100 just for the decals but at least the shop put them on for me & they,ve been made to o.e. standard, will post some pics up when I get a chance to put them on the bike. This bike will probably have to be sold to pay for 2 holidays I,ve booked, france & scotland.(no suprise there then.....)

pastures16
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: 2tk virago vx 750

Post by pastures16 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 pm

[quote="hipringle"]getting my fairings back tommorow with newly applied decals, its costing £100 just for the decals but at least the shop put them on for me & they,ve been made to o.e. standard, will post some pics up when I get a chance to put them on the bike. This bike will probably have to be sold to pay for 2 holidays I,ve booked, france & scotland.(no suprise there then.....)[/quote

pics then

hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by hipringle » Mon May 17, 2010 7:41 pm

slowly coming together, bike is still filthy, fired up first time after about 6 weeks.

Evilchicken0
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Bimota SB6 Yamaha FZR 3TJ x2

Post by Evilchicken0 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

hipringle wrote:slowly coming together
Snigga !!!

hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by hipringle » Tue May 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Evilchicken0 wrote:
hipringle wrote:slowly coming together
Snigga !!!

Lol, should have guessed.

done a bit more today but I,m well pised off as I think I gave away the exhaust hanger with another can I sold a while back, cant find it anywhere (If anyone has one for sale please get in touch) couldnt do any more as I was short of a few fixings so I,ve just ordered a load of button "flange" headed bolts..... to fix it all together.

pastures16
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by pastures16 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

sent pics m8
should the stripe go all the way down the seat cowling the one i have doesnt

hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by hipringle » Thu May 20, 2010 8:48 pm

pastures16 wrote:sent pics m8
Thanks for the pics, I have the same bracket but not sure how or where it fits ?

The stripe, well I,m not sure to be honest, I had some photos showing it the way I ordered it & some from a copy of a brochure I had also, the decals on the tank are different too from the brochure maybe the brochure is pre production model & changed them for the market. I,ll look itnto it further when I get a spare bit more time. the decals you got from resevoir bikes will still need some cutting mind but you must must take your time, do you know how to apply them?

cheers.

hipringle
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by hipringle » Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm

just about done, I,m missing an exhaust hanger, front tank bracket which is attatched to the tank cover (I,ve got the strap), seat/tank cover bracket, so if anyone could spare anything I,ll be eternally grateful.

pastures16
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by pastures16 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

hipringle wrote:
pastures16 wrote:sent pics m8
Thanks for the pics, I have the same bracket but not sure how or where it fits ?

The stripe, well I,m not sure to be honest, I had some photos showing it the way I ordered it & some from a copy of a brochure I had also, the decals on the tank are different too from the brochure maybe the brochure is pre production model & changed them for the market. I,ll look itnto it further when I get a spare bit more time. the decals you got from resevoir bikes will still need some cutting mind but you must must take your time, do you know how to apply them?

cheers.
yeh know what you mean about the seat cowl decals can you get the seat cowling exup stripe and the weird shape pin strip on the sides done again for a price its going to be hard work with them but the rest of mine look ok what you think

also i have no fairing or seat cowling bolts will i ever get it done :pray: