WANTED: 3TJ FOR MAG SHOOT

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
araispeed
Settled in member
Reactions:
WANTED: 3TJ FOR MAG SHOOT

Post by araispeed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi chaps/ladies. Hope you can help and the admin doesn't mind me posting this on here.

Practical Sportsbikes mag is looking for a tidy, standard FZR400 3TJ that we can ride and photograph for a 9-page feature on FZR400s in the next issue of the mag. The bike will be on the front cover (in some way, shape or form) and shown in all its glory in the main feature. There's a disc of professionally shot pics of the bike in it for the owner of the bike we use. If you'd like to see your bike in PS and you can help, please contact us at psportsbikes@bauermedia.co.uk or on 01733 468192.

Thanks

Jim Moore
Editor
Practical Sportsbikes

Evilchicken0
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Bimota SB6 Yamaha FZR 3TJ x2
Re: WANTED: 3TJ FOR MAG SHOOT

Post by Evilchicken0 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm

It's cool that you're going to feature these bikes ... mines been standing for a while but has a few things done - SP suspension, master cylinder, rear shock and a can.
Its the faster black coloured one - if this floats your boat then I'll clean the carbs and fit a new battery .... can't post a pic cos of photobucket but drop me a PM and I can email some.

I'm based in London - I guess this will be at Bruntingthorpe (?)

araispeed
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by araispeed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Hey, thanks for the reply. Can't see how to PM on here but if you could send me a pic or two to jim.moore@bauermedia.co.uk that'd be mint. We'd be doing pics near Peterborough rather than Bruntingthorpe.

Many thanks

Jim

Evilchicken0
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Bimota SB6 Yamaha FZR 3TJ x2

Post by Evilchicken0 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Cool - I dropped you an e-mail