Bought another one

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
hardhat_harry
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bought another one

Post by hardhat_harry » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Been using my 3en2 with 600cc conversion to do pre 95 trackdays and they are great fun. The FZR has been upgraded to do the job with heaver springs, R1 calipers, rearsets, TRX Swingarm, 17" rear wheel conversion, thundercat radiator, single seat unit and Bridgestone hypersport tyres.

I have always hankered after a 3tj and I noticed a cheap one on ebay with a thundercat engine fitted that had been butchered. I stuck in a cheeky last minute bid and it is now mine.

It has come with a knackered gsxr tail unit (bin), a homemade rear subframe (bin) a chrome speedo (will be going in the bin), Renthal bars and a fazer (I think) top yoke.

Its sitting in the queue of "projects" after the C90 thats on the bench.

Next trackday is early September so its not going to be ready for that and it will probably be the 3en2s last outing as I will have to move it one, not enough space for both.

Managed to get the correct 3tj rear subframe but unsure how it fits and on the hunt for a 3tj yoke and clipons

Evilchicken0
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Bimota SB6 Yamaha FZR 3TJ x2
Re: Bought another one

Post by Evilchicken0 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Cool
If photos hop was working I'd refer to my build thread "can you see what it is yet" it had a lot of pics on it