fzr4/6 hybrid-its a bit quicker!!!!!!!

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
cagiva996
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: 2 FZR4/6,FZS600,YZFR1
fzr4/6 hybrid-its a bit quicker!!!!!!!

Post by cagiva996 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:04 pm

managed to ride it today after fashioning an airbox from my tj and the 600 box i had/ and its a wee bit quicker and it wheelies off the throttle in first yeeeehaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.just need to sort out the oil light and a few other minor bits and i can put the fairing and stuff back on it.my first attempt at the air box made it run like a bag of shite,but a session in the shed till 1am last night had it sorted and now it runs 98% as i thought it would-now i need to book a trackday-but first some sleep!

Sligeach
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: '90 NC30 - '12 Stripe R
Re: fzr4/6 hybrid-its a bit quicker!!!!!!!

Post by Sligeach » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:26 pm

i'm just after putting a new engine in the ZX6 and had problems with fuelling, so know how gratifying it is to get them running sweet after all the hard work
congrats buck

fzrtim
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR400 FZRhybrid FZR600 RSV1k
Re: fzr4/6 hybrid-its a bit quicker!!!!!!!

Post by fzrtim » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:28 pm

The first ride is always memorable. I was grinning for weeks! And funnyly enough mine was without the fairing. I found myself having to put all my weight over the front wheel to keep it down ,but with the fairing fitted it has a bit more downforce at the front. Let me know when and where you book a trackday, im not done for winter yet! Would like to join you. (Dont tell anyone its a 6 just tell em its a standard engine!)