Advice

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Sagaris
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Advice

Post by Sagaris » Tue May 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi guys just picked up a very tired 95sf, i'm going to give the bike the once over but first wanted to check who's best for parts, I've been trying to find a rh foot peg unsuccessfully online, i also want to put some renthal bars on but not sure how the medium or high rise bars compare to original? Lastly whats my options when it referring or replacing the rear shocks and springs as mine are toast? Many thanks

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29
Re: Advice

Post by royster81 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Parts - eBay or breakers, I'm struggling to find new parts listed for my bike, service items can be gotten from wemoto. If you can get the part number you may still be able to buy new from Honda.

Renthals - can't help, never fitted them and don't intend to, one someone who did fit them and need to get longer throttle cables because the bars where longer and higher, fuck that.

Shocks - how much do you want to spend ? Hyperpro list trick shocks for £800+, YSS have ones for £120+ and hagon have ones for £150+
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....