NC23 Aero Oil cooler question (possible removal of it?)

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Shardy
Settled in member
Reactions:
NC23 Aero Oil cooler question (possible removal of it?)

Post by Shardy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:24 am

Hi guys. I'm currently doing a bit of a custom project, very good progress so far. Have had the time to completely strip it to the frame, frame is now sprayed black and I'm spraying rest of bike Friday including the engine itself. Then starting on some custom fiberglass work and a custom rear light and numberplate holder.

Now issue I'm having is with the oil cooler lines. They have funny adapter that I can't seem to source anywhere that are located on the bottom of the engine. Now I've seen people have capped these off some how on Street fighter conversions but not much information other than that. Can anyone help me out on how I can do this? And does not running a oil cooler on a 400 really make the world of difference? If so, I may replace for a cooler that sits behind the oil filter. Any help would be much appreciated as it's the only bit that I'm a bit stuck on. Cheers

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shardy on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.