CBR 400 Aero oil cooler line adapters?

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Shardy
Settled in member
Reactions:
CBR 400 Aero oil cooler line adapters?

Post by Shardy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi everyone. Been awhile since I was here and the CBR has been left sitting until few days ago. Between changing work, moving house and a load of other things not worth the mention I've not had the time I've wanted to finish it. That's changing now.

Anyways as it goes I've a 1987 CBR 400 Aero. I'm currently changing a lot of bits and bobs like swapping the clip ons for low bars, moved the forks down to heighten the front end slightly and removed the front fairings and engine fairings entirely. Things like brake lines etc are in the works and being sorted.

My problem is I'm moving the oil cooler to accompany the radiator, while this isn't a problem bracket wise and I am changing the stock cooler, the oil cooler lines are far to long for where I need to place it. My question is I want to change these lines anyway for the new cooler, problem is I can't seem to find the fittings for the ends of the lines that go to the bottom of the engine. Any help on this or a link to a set of fittings would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shardy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.