NC29 Radiator - Mad Hornets?

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
Re: NC29 Radiator - Mad Hornets?

Post by Davez29 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Yes my original radiator is in a right state due to road salt giving it a bashing, the fan housing was just a red rust colour, I was shocked when I seen it as looking at the bike fully clothed it dont look to bad, it just shows how bad salt is when it gets lodged under the bike, as two years ago the fan housing was in great condition.. I finally got my forks on today and it doesnt appear to catch the rad, but I did not have time to test it fully and still cant start my bike up as works are still going on. It will be a week before I can return to it but should be finished over a couple of days after this. I aim to be back on the road May the 1st.

How are the new fairings?

Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
Re: NC29 Radiator - Mad Hornets?

Post by Davez29 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Ok, just in case anyone is interested. The bike is running fine with my new Chinese rad, no problems, fairings fit, no rubbing or touching anywhere. Well worth the money for once. Just take note of the minor issues I had mentioned earlier.