nc29 front wheel spacers widths

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
nc29 front wheel spacers widths

Post by Davez29 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:05 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how wide the wheel spacers are for an nc29. I think the left is thinner than the right side. I read the inside/outside diameter is 21/28 but cant find the width of the spacers. As usual I cant take my bike apart to check until Jan/Feb.

These are to suit an R model 1994

Part number for the left is 44312KV3700,

Part number for the right is 44311mr1000, note the earlier nc29s had a part number of 44311kv3700 for this spacer, so I dont know if there is a difference.

Anyone know?

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F
Re: nc29 front wheel spacers widths

Post by cbr400rrn » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Sorry Dave can't help on this one but what's wrong with the ones you're using now? Upgrading time?

Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever

Post by Davez29 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:15 pm

cbr400rrn wrote:Sorry Dave can't help on this one but what's wrong with the ones you're using now? Upgrading time?
Yes, due to mine looking a little dirty and a never ending cycle of cleaning salt and grime off, spoiling the look of the bike in that area. I thought I would get some nice shiny Titanium ones as most of my external bolts are either Stainless or Titanium, these are so much better as they stop shiny and look good, that also means less work for me.

Sadly I possibly seem to have trouble with at least one that I ordered as just looking at it I can see its wider, despite supplying the correct part number used by Honda, although for some reason I have seen three alternative part numbers that seem to be this same part, its a nightmare hoping the part is the same and the dealer selling the upgrade is also unsure, so you go for it and hope its right. So will get my cousin to turn it down if i can get the correct sizes. But if no one knows it I will have to wait until I can get the wheel off due to work etc..

tanuki
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: CCM404 SM, CBR4/6 in progress

Post by tanuki » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:44 pm

If you are going to buy fancy new ones go for captive they save so much hassle