NC 29 Standard to TYGA

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
eltham93
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC23 & NC29
Re: NC 29 Standard to TYGA

Post by eltham93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

So started way back in 2015 and every year I really thought I was going to crack on with this project. Looks like it could finally be the year and I am really looking forward to progressing with it and sharing the results as I go step by step!

I have just bought the NC29 TYGA kit!! I am planning on 3 to 4 weeks finally starting the Project!

Will update step by step photos, currently, the bike is in bits. PHOTOS are always better than just text :D

eltham93
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC23 & NC29
Re: NC 29 Standard to TYGA

Post by eltham93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 pm

14/03/2018
Update 4

SO - Twin exhaust idea is now out the window, far too much hassle! I am just going to keep it simple, ish.

I have got the body kit through (the TYGA pic below) and I am going to have it either painted or wrapped Matt Black! I managed to get the whole kit for a steal on eBay, saved myself well over £700!)...The bike is still in bits, and I have to still sell the NSR 125 to make room, but now I have started to buy bike parts it will certainly continue and get completed this time. Will update when the fairings are wrapped or painted :D

Rest of the plan for the bike is as followed:

- Strip - get her apart and cleaned up. This will mean new little bits and bobs here and there.
- Operational - make sure we are all working, as she has been sitting around for some time :)
- Paint - EVERYTHING is going to be matt black!
- Electronics - going to get an electronic speedo, I guess this will be a tricky one, as I have no idea about wires...
- BUILD