Brands Hatch f400 round

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Tuckshop1
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR3TJ/ZXR400 H/NC29/ZXR400 L
Brands Hatch f400 round

Post by Tuckshop1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:59 am

I just completed my first race of the season with NG Road Racing on my NC29.

For only my second ever race and first time on the bike in 2 years i was pretty chuffed with how it all went.

The weekend literally thew everything at me, first the bike blew a spark plug out the head, left the thread in the head! (My fault, over tightened the plugs) then i went from 20th to 7th in my first race.

After leading the newcomers race i then crashed at Paddock Hill, for my first ever crash i wasn't really planning on doing it there. Fortunately the CBR is a tank and survived with only a few cuts and bruises.

I got out the next day after repairing through the night, managed to qualify 5th in the first race and then finish 4th in my 2nd and final race of the weekend after a cracking battle for 3rd place.

Managed to get some pretty decent photo's throughout the weekend.

Link to the race - https://youtu.be/h1DoYlTZlNk

Caldwell park should be a good test in a few weeks time as i continue my newcomers championship charge!

Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
Re: Brands Hatch f400 round

Post by Davez29 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Really good hope you keep the nc flag flying. But sunny side up.

CB1pod70
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CB1pod70 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 am

Great Vid, I'm doing my rookie year with Bemsee on an NC23 - looks like I'm going to have to up my game, I was quite pleased with my lap times until I watched you.... need more practice I think!

Tuckshop1
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR3TJ/ZXR400 H/NC29/ZXR400 L

Post by Tuckshop1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Cheers Guys,

The bikes going to be up for sale very soon unfortunately as i do very my love the thing. The seat height doesn't suit myself at all so I'm hoping to transfer over to a ZXR, which suits my height/style far more.

If that falls through the NC flag will be flying high!