CBR400RR Fairings

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Sbonett
Settled in member
Reactions:
CBR400RR Fairings

Post by Sbonett » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi all, I currently have some custom fairings on my 1990 CBR400RR which I would like to remove and change back to the original, however I'm not sure if I need any other additional parts apart from the fairing such as holders or trims? Could anyone help me out by giving me a list of what is exactly needed for the original fairings to hook up to the frame?

If anyone has anything for sale, and would be willing to ship to Malta, do message me.

Thanks in advance

Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
Re: CBR400RR Fairings

Post by Davez29 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 pm

While it depends on how your present fairings are hooked up generally you need the mounts that fit on the front bottom of the engine and of course all relevant bolts. A good addition would be the infill fairing pieces at the top of the mids, this will give a better fit and make the fit sturdier overall. Check out the fiche in the documents library either on this site or online at CMSNL as this will give an idea what your missing.