CBR400 Rear Seats

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Iccle
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR400RR NC29
CBR400 Rear Seats

Post by Iccle » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:45 am

Howdy Folks,

My wonderful wife decided my tatty seats needed fixing, so she went and bought me a couple of new seat covers for my NC29. However, in her 'secret' haste, she failed to notice that she had bought a cover for the NC23 Rear Seat... :oops:

Before I unwrap this gift and make it more difficult to return to sender, can anyone tell me if the rear seats are the same "profile". To fit this cover, I have to remove the old tattered cover, and then re-staple this nice new one in it's place.

Having looked on the eBay / Google, for NC23 Rear Seat images, they look identical profile wise, I'm not worried about fittings as I'm using my existing one anyway. :pray:

The wife is a little upset with her (own words) stupidity :whistle: I however am not that worried, as I'll return to sender if it's not good, and pay whatever difference to get a NC29 Rear Cover. Before I do though, I'd like to check so I can reassure her that it's not an issue, and she been done good! :grin: