possible track bike

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
gravis
Settled in member
Reactions:
possible track bike

Post by gravis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi, im looking at the possibility of buying a second nc29 to use as a track bike. My current nc29 was suppose to be a track bike but ive gone the whole hog and restored it and made it road worthy so dont fancy chucking that one about in the back of a van and thrashing to pieces. So ive found another one that needs some work, a complete front end to be precise as its been involved in an accident but not recorded. The guy would take 300 for whats left, it does start and run but im a bit weary as could be issues with bent frame etc and ive priced up a front end at over £500. What to you think, does £300 sound about right? theres 22k on it and im assuming everything else to be ok.

sleepyboy
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Too many to list
Re: possible track bike

Post by sleepyboy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi , seen a nc29 going for £800 on E-bay buy it now in St Helens near Liverpool, Cheers Bill

Yakama
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC23s, 29, 30s, MC16

Post by Yakama » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:01 pm

IMHO £300 is a bargain the engine alone is almost worth that.

Get it and out a triumph 675 front end on it. They are great track bikes so go for it!

gravis
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by gravis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Cool that's what I wanted to hear! I'll see what I can do.