NC35 Radiator Help

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Mavirick
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35
NC35 Radiator Help

Post by Mavirick » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 am

Hi All

I urgently need help Please

I need a larger replacement radiator for the NC35 the weather here in South Africa, where I live it gets very hot and the standard Radiators is not cooling enough and as we all know the V4 likes running hot already.

I have replaced both a few years ago and it made a small difference but not happy, then I bought thicker core Radiators from China (Very big mistake 2 days wasted fitting) made a small difference but not enough.

I want to do a single large radiator conversion but i need help choosing a Donor bike that is not going to break the bank or the take me weeks to modify.

Please I really need this ASAP

thanx in advance

Kind regards
MAV

Dynamohum
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: NC35 Radiator Help

Post by Dynamohum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm

If rads dont make a difference would check pump is intact and stat fully opening as well as fan operating as said they do run hot but theres others in warm climes that dont have issues with the cooling system if all in order.

Mavirick
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35

Post by Mavirick » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 am

I have checked and replaced pump fan is working im on the equator so it gets to about 48 degrees celcius here some days

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Dynamohum
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Dynamohum » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

You could fit a manual fan switch that might help or if you do a search theres an alternative plumbing layout for the cooling system with the flow pipes on the rads im sure ive seen somewere.