NC30 UK and Japanese spec and differences.

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Causon67
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30
Re: NC30 UK and Japanese spec and differences.

Post by Causon67 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Are the nc30 uk/Europe spec nose cones different to the JDM spec ones I know there is an oil cooler but is the fitment to the mid panels and the mirror stay different or ex acutely the same
Thanks
Pete

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Wed May 21, 2014 7:05 am

yes they are. as stated in the original post
mountings are all the same, so mids clip on the same way as do the mirrors. but it fouls the oil cooler and indicators wont fit obviously.
Insert Signature Here

Kursaal
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Kursaal » Wed May 13, 2015 9:01 pm

I know this is an old post , but maybe you can help me, can I remove the cooler and just block the pipe fitting holes without effecting the oil flow around the rest of the engine. The cooler is fine but i am concerned about all the extra pipe work and the cooler getting a leak bouncing around the TT course where blocked holes cannot .
Your thoughts.

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Sun May 22, 2016 2:05 pm

yes you can just link them together.

oil coole rnot likely to leak from racing though unless you have already damaged the pipes.

never seen one leak before, the one on my 24 survived a few track offs without any leaks
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...

niccollotto
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by niccollotto » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

thanks for this
ive contacted Honda UK, Honda Europe and Honda Japan (who have all been really helpful) but sadly they dont have any records for bikes of this age to identify where they were made for / sold :-(