NC35 recommissioned

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
bluetinfloor
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: RVF400, CBR600RR, CBR900RR
NC35 recommissioned

Post by bluetinfloor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 am

After 20 odd months of fettling finally took the RVF for an MOT yesterday, bought it late 2016 from a guy who had a couple of garages full of 80's and 90's bikes most of which needed work and were sat there looking hopeful, last MOT was 2011 so off the road and in a shed for 7 years. The bike passed with no issues, so quick call home to tax it and then off we go. A bit boggy on the revs and not picking up quite right at first but after a few runs up and down the bypass it cleared and started pulling cleanly. My first experience of a V4 and loving it, the bike deserved to be brought back and is definitely to be ridden and quite happy that its not pristine with the bodywork a bit rough round the edges. Thanks to various forum members who advised along the way with the inevitable electrical issues and also a contact for getting the exhaust collars replaced. Just need the rain to stop and I will be out again....

Foxy400
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35 NC29 Bonneville CBR600F4i
Re: NC35 recommissioned

Post by Foxy400 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Nice to know another one's back on the road 8-)