Colour on logbook

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Romney1
Settled in member
Reactions:
Colour on logbook

Post by Romney1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Have a uk nc30 type 1 red white and blue colour scheme on log book colour states blue is this correct ?
I have contacted honda and 100% left factory as the colours it is today was just wondering what others state on logbook

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F
Re: Colour on logbook

Post by cbr400rrn » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:04 pm

I wouldn't worry about it but you can always contact the dvla and ask them to change it to multicoloured which they did with mine as I couldn't tell them which was the dominant colour at the time when I contacted them.

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 pm

As above, i wouldn't really worry about it but you could do the above mentioned and get it changed to multi-coloured if you contact them.
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...

Romney1
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Romney1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:36 pm

What confuses me is that its never had a colour change and left the factory red white and blue , i wanted to find out what other uk bikes had on there log book for my colours

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Ah I see. I can't remember that far back but I think back then all the registration paperwork was done by hand by the dealers and as such probably upto them what colour(s) they put on the log-book.

Somebody on here probably has a uk model vfr.

I had several greys back in the day that were all different types on the log-books (red / white) / Multicolour etc.
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...