nc30 F3 kit Pistons

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
jnr909
Settled in member
Reactions:
nc30 F3 kit Pistons

Post by jnr909 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Hey there guys

Currently in the search of getting some fresh pistons made for my race bike, the f3 kit pistons are starting to get on useage wise that are fitted in it now, so i would like to get in a position to be able to refresh/overhaul it whilst keeping it 400cc and using the longer kit rods. Plus if anything goes wrong i wont be rebuild it to how it is not back to a stocker. Before i go getting any done for my self, would like to test the waters to see if anyone else is in the same boat as myself and would be interested in getting a set made at the same time. It will be a one off deal at this stage and most likely.

Pricing would be much the same as the big bore kits available. 1600 USD plus rings (price is give or take estimate). They use the Honda oem rings, but discarding the 2nd ring.

55mm STD Bore, long rod, billet slipper style piston with increased compression ratio in a 2 ring format. Will be 80-85g weight bare piston (predicted.) Will be far better spec and quality over a kit 25+ year old cast piston design.
There is a minimum order of 12 pistons to do a run, so three engines worth

These are not my pistons i add. I will be getting them made thru the best of the best. But please any questions to go thru myself so can keep it nice and easy for talks between myself and the supplier, as it isnt a business venture for either of us.