The shorties are in

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
monkeywithaplan
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35 and NC30
Re: The shorties are in

Post by monkeywithaplan » Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 pm

royster81 wrote:friggin right you should be jealous ,go get it sorted man you should have your bike going before mine (everyones bike will be going before mine ffs) so you can tell me how bloody good it rides ....
lol, will bet you one of your RVF rear wheels your bike will be on the road before mine gets on track/road/anywhere but my parking space ;)
royster81 wrote:monkeywithaplan called up the other day,he said he would post on here what he thought of the "HRC" carbs but i haven't found anything

come on dave be honest !!! :D
have to say i am impressed. will have to get both bikes side by side when they are sorted. drag race!! :mrgreen:
Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world. Mary Shafer, NASA Ames Dryden

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29

Post by royster81 » Sat May 24, 2008 7:47 pm

monkeywithaplan wrote:
royster81 wrote:friggin right you should be jealous ,go get it sorted man you should have your bike going before mine (everyones bike will be going before mine ffs) so you can tell me how bloody good it rides ....
monkeywithaplan wrote:[
lol, will bet you one of your RVF rear wheels your bike will be on the road before mine gets on track/road/anywhere but my parking space ;)
na thanks man ,it took me long enough to get them i don't want to just give them away...
royster81 wrote:monkeywithaplan called up the other day,he said he would post on here what he thought of the "HRC" carbs but i haven't found anything

come on dave be honest !!! :D
have to say i am impressed. will have to get both bikes side by side when they are sorted. drag race!! :mrgreen:
a drag race ,yes ,i like the sound of that,get gareth on board too,race ye for your pinks*....

*i will race you for your V5
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....

monkeywithaplan
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35 and NC30

Post by monkeywithaplan » Sat May 24, 2008 9:17 pm

royster81 wrote:a drag race ,yes ,i like the sound of that,get gareth on board too,race ye for your V5
:lol: meant you and gareth have the drag race with your 2 setups. mine wouldnt stand a chance :cry:
Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world. Mary Shafer, NASA Ames Dryden

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Acid
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Rs125 Nc30 Cr500 Sm

Post by Acid » Sun May 25, 2008 7:58 pm

looking good lads :mrgreen: