Where's the best place to buy a piggy back system?

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Psychosomatic88
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Where's the best place to buy a piggy back system?

Post by Psychosomatic88 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:23 pm

hannakournikova wrote:i will have some ethos pipes for sale soon...all you need is the link pipes and cans and you have a twin stack pretty similar to Rhorys.
Chrisxr does links and cans
PM me more info :D
viper_biker wrote:That Quill system looks gash. Sits wrong, cans are too short and the pipework is not pretty either.

I know it's not of much use to you now, but there was another stacked system on e-Bay a few weeks ago. Try and do a history search and see if it sold.
Thanks for the honesty. Ill look into the history search.
royster81 wrote:well if you wanna wait a few more days (hopefully) i should be getting a stack system with carbon cans and you should have change from £400,when i get it i'll post lots of pictures .....
watch this space
Tell more :D
Going on the internet is like owning a gun... Just point, click, then shit your pants waiting for the Police to turn up.

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29
Re: Where's the best place to buy a piggy back system?

Post by royster81 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:45 pm

contact me off forum on roystervich @ hotmail . co . uk without the spaces and i'll give you all the info i have ,contact numbers etc etc
i'd post it all on here but my computer is hit and miss on here at the minute
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....