I'm back.....well sort of

A place to bang on about subjects close to your heart that affect us all as 400cc riders. general banter is rife, however rudeness and abuse seem to be the norm, If a bit wet round the ears best go play elsewhere. Auto pruning of items 31 days and older
NGneer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: x2 1991 NC30, x1 Matchless G80
Re: I'm back.....well sort of

Post by NGneer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 pm

bikemonkey wrote:I'm at Benson, in Puma depth.

I can't see that being true, then again things might be different between the two rank structures!

Classic Bike Trackdays weekend at Cadwell, it hasn't been announced for next year yet, but I'm sure it will be.
Usually mid summer and has been cracking the last two years I've been
Enjoy your Pumas, I am doing Eurofighters.....in German at the mo!!! :shock: :shock:
Always prefer working in depth....proper spannering IMHO ;)

CBT sound lik a cracking idea. it woukd be good to try and mob a day at Cadwell with the 400s like we used to do. Overnight camping, early mornig briefings and then trying to shake of the hangover (that seemed like a good idea the night before) during the first couple of sessions :whistle: ;)

Hope to catch up some point, hopfully at a race track somewhere or at least a beer garden bighug

NGneer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by NGneer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Popped into the local Honda dealer to pick up a couple of new batteries yesterday...and look what they are still using as advertising:

NGneer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by NGneer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Well thats the number two bike back up and running :grin:

Thankfully nothing too major, just fresh oil, filters, coolent, plugs, carb clean, chain clean/lube etc. She could still use a bit of further titivating and tweaking in certain places, but she is back and she is running soooooo sweet.

Image Image
Image Image

I popped to the garage just around the corner to check the tyre pressures and top up the tank, and funny old thing I seemed to get lost on the way home and somehow ended up taking a 40 mile detour via all the back roads before I found my way home :whistle:

First time on the bike for over three years and I forgot how good they were and particularly how fast this particular bike was :shock:

:rocks:

Dynamohum
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Dynamohum » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:50 pm

NGneer wrote:Popped into the local Honda dealer to pick up a couple of new batteries yesterday...and look what they are still using as advertising:
I guess they have to use that as advertising as the new models are all pretty uninspiring or flawed :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”